Windscreen damage is never expected and rarely convenient. Sometimes a full windscreen replacement is the only answer. But , if a chip or crack is six inches or smaller, a quick repair may be all you need.
Ultrabond can usually repair your windshield when:
- The chip or crack is 6 inches or smaller
- You have three chips or less
- The damage is not in front of a camera or sensor
Car windscreen repairs
There are good reasons to get your windshield repaired sooner than later
- Chip repairs are affordable.
In fact, it may cost you nothing, depending on your insurance coverage.
- Small chips can turn into large cracks which may require a full replacement.
Which will likely take longer and cost more.
- Repairing windshield damage is quick.
In most cases, a repair can be done in just 30 minutes.
- Ultrabond only uses the highest-quality materials.
Our exclusive resin is injected into the chip, and after it is fully cured, the repair is polished.